SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION - THROUGH SAN:
From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, Chris Packer & Associates has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation fund advice are:
Chris Packer Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative no: 124 4111
200 Sturt Street Ballarat Vic 3350 PO BOX 1937 Bakery Hill Vic 3354
Phone: (03) 5332 6577 Fax: (03) 5333 2003
ABN: 33 477 607 704
Chris Packer – Authorised Representative No. 124 4109
Leigh Pettitt – Authorised Representative No. 124 4144
Rachel Phelan – Authorised Representative No. 124 4114
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
SMSF Advisors Network – Click here to view our Financial Services Guide