Whether you’re a seasoned business owner or are finding your feet as a start-up, we offer a range of services designed just for you. Our expert accountants can help optimise your business potential, save you money and set you up for long-term success.
Starting a new business.
New business ventures are the most exciting. To get you started, we can provide expert advice and services to ensure you have the foundation for your finances setup to thrive.
Our services for new businesses and start-ups include:
- Business planning
- Executive summary
- Business objectives overview
- Financial planning for business
- Business acquisition due diligence
- Business mentoring
- SWOT analysis and marketing plans
- Projected budgets & cash flow analysis
- Projected business profit & loss statements
- Legal/business entity selection advice
- Finance applications and referrals
Maintaining your business success.
Whether you’ve been running your business for a few years or a few decades, you can always benefit from expert knowledge. Along with providing professional accounting services for business, we also offer business mentoring.
So you can get the insights you need for long-term success.
To help your business thrive, our services include:
- Profit projections
- Value gap analysis
- Business activity statements (BAS)
- Business and personal asset protections
- Annual budgets and cash flow projections
- Annual financial statements and tax returns
- Goods and services tax (GST) statements
- Business structure and restructure advice
- Vehicle, equipment and business financing
- Business software training (e.g. XERO, MYOB)
- Ongoing business development advice
- Debt optimisation
Selling your business.
When it comes to selling your business, Chris Packer and Associates can provide a wealth of services to help you achieve your desired results.
WE CAN help you MAXIMISE THE SALE OF your business, including:
- Business valuations
- Legal advisor referral
- Capital gains tax analysis
- Sale of business in part or whole
- Small business capital gains concessions review
- Use of superannuation concessions